Banner Image: Scenes from around campus

/ How do I obtain a transcript?

You may request official transcripts by Internet, mail, or in person at any of the four college admissions offices. The quickest and most convenient way to send a transcript is online over the Internet. Your transcript will include all coursework completed at College of Alameda, Laney College, Merritt College, and/or Berkeley City College.

Students are expected to clear all financial obligations and other transcript “holds” before transcripts are mailed. A transcript request should be made well in advance of the time when the record will be needed. Same day transcripts are not available.

Transcript Ordering Options:

Please visit the Peralta Transcript Information site to learn the ordering options and the fees:

Please Note: Grades are posted to transcripts approximately 2-3 weeks after each semester.

Posted in: FAQs

  • Counseling

    Friday 28 April 2017


BCC Home