Banner Image: Scenes from around campus

/ If I have a disability, where do I go for help?

Each college in the Peralta District has Programs and Services for Students with Disabilities (PSSD). At Berkeley City  College, the PSSD Office is located on the second floor, Room 261, and can be reached at 510-981-2812 or 510-981.2814 (TTY). The PSSD offers a range of services including supportive counseling, disability assessment(s), academic accommodations, mobility services, and the like. Contact the PSSD directly to see a counselor to discuss the services offered and eligibility requirements.

Posted in: FAQs

  • Counseling

    Friday 21 July 2017


BCC Home