Banner Image: Scenes from around campus

/ How do I register for a course that has a prerequisite?

For prerequistes for courses taken outside the Peralta Community College Dsitrict, you must provide a transcript or supporting documentation to verify. The counselor will clear the pre-requisite. If you do not have any documentation, you can petition for pre-requisite challenge:  BCC Prerequisite request form. Once you have completed the petition and attached your supporting justification/documentation, submit the form to the Admissions and Records Office. Admissions staff will enroll you in the course. The form will then be submitted to the Department Chair for their review. A challenge will be resolved by the appropriate staff within five (5) working days. You will only be notified if your petition is denied.

Posted in: FAQs

  • Counseling

    Tuesday 25 July 2017


BCC Home