Banner Image: Scenes from around campus

/ How do I apply for financial aid?

You can apply for financial aid by completing the Free Application on-line for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and fee waiver application available in the Financial Aid Office or FAFSA website.

Before beginning the FAFSA, you should apply for a U.S. Department of Education personal identification number (PIN) at The PIN will allow you to sign your FAFSA electronically and to correct your processed FAFSA information online. After you receive the PIN assigned to you, we recommend you change it to something easy to remember. Don’t share your PIN with anyone! If you are providing parent information on the FAFSA, one of your parents must also sign your application. To sign electronically, your parent must apply for his or her own PIN.

Be sure to visit BCC’s Financial Aid website for more information at:

Posted in: FAQs

  • Counseling

    Thursday 30 March 2017


BCC Home