Banner Image: Scenes from around campus

Scholarship News / Do I have to take the English or english as Second Language (ESL) and Math Assessment?

We recommend that students take the assessment early in their academic careers and then meet with a counselor who can advise you about the most appropriate English, ESL, and/or Math classes. There are some English, ESL, and/or Math classes for which you must either have taken the assessment or have passed a prerequisite course with a grade of “C” or better. For more Assessment information and test schedule, please visit:

Posted in: FAQs


  • Counseling

    Friday 31 October 2014

  • Berkeley Weather

    Conditions for Berkeley, CA at 5:52 pm PDT: Cloudy, 59 F

BCC Home