Banner Image: Scenes from around campus

Scholarship News / Am I allowed to repeat a class in which I received a D or F grade?

Yes, students are allowed to repeat a course in which a D or F grade was received. Upon successful repetition of a D or F graded course, the student may petition that the original grade, units, and grade points not be computed in the cumulative GPA. Authorized Repeat Petition forms are available online by clicking the following link:

Posted in: FAQs

  • Counseling

    Saturday 23 August 2014


BCC Home

Footer Links