Banner Image: Scenes from around campus

Hot Topics


Hot Topics

How do I clear a pre-requisite?

Please fill out the BCC Prerequisite request form. Please attach your documentation, e.g. a copy of your transcript or placement recommendation. You can FAX the form and any attachments to us at (510) 981-2961.

How do I apply for concurrent enrollment program (CEP)?

Please go to the following link to download the application form

Concurrent Enrollment Application – F14

Please note that the deadline to apply for CEP with UC Berkeley for Fall 14  is May 16, 2014.  Please fill out the application form and return to the counseling department with supporting documents by May 16, 2014

How do I petition for AA/AS degree or Certificate?

Please go to the following link for instruction:

Reminder: Deadline to petition for AA/AS Degree or Certificate for Spring 2014 is March 21, 2014. All petitions MUST be submitted to the Counseling Office on or before March 21, 2014 for review.

How do I apply for the TAG with UC?

Please go to the following link to apply

Reminder: Deadline to apply for TAG for Fall 2014 was September 30, 2013



  • Counseling

    Wednesday 20 August 2014


BCC Home

Footer Links