Photo ID Room Schedule
It is recommended that all students obtain a student identification card. To obtain your BCC photo identification card you must be enrolled in the current term at Berkeley City College in at least one semester unit.
The student ID card is free for all students. Once the card has been issued, you will be provided a semester sticker for valid only for that particular semester. Students will be issued stickers for subsequent terms in which they are enrolled. You can obtain the semester sticker from the Photo ID Room in Room 151 or at the Welcome Desk anytime it is available.
Student Photo I.D.s Office Location: Room 151A
|Monday||8am – 5pm|
|Tuesday||8am – 5pm|
|Wednesday||8am – 7pm|
|Thursday||8am – 5pm|
|Friday||8am – 5pm|
|Saturday and Sunday||CLOSED|
- A current class schedule showing enrollment in at least 1 unit
- Students need to bring a valid government issued photo ID (i.e., driver’s license, state ID, passport, etc.)
- Visit the Cashier’s Office near the Photo ID Room and the Financial Aid Office.
- Pay the $4.00 Replacement Fee.
- Bring your receipt to the Photo ID Office in Room 151A.
- If no one’s in there, please approach the Welcome Desk on the first floor.
- Voila! After your ID is reprinted, you’re ready to go!
Faculty and Staff I.D.’s
- All faculty and staff are strongly encouraged to obtain a picture ID. The ID is free to all staff and faculty employed at Berkeley City College. In order to obtain a faculty/Staff Photo ID, you will need to contact Regina Davis at the District office-General Services at (510) 466-7376 to schedule an appointment. You will also need to show proof of employment such as a paycheck stub and photo identification.