All Enrollment Services will be available during Saturday Extended Service Hours, including:
Assessment, Counseling (Open only on Jan 20th & 27th), Financial Aid, Admissions & Records, and Cashier
- January 22 – Day and Evening Instruction Begins
- January 27 – Saturday Instruction Begins; Last Day to Add without a Permission Number or Add Card
- February 2 – Last Day to Add Regular Session Classes in person with a Permission Number or Add Card
- February 4 – Last Day to Drop Regular Session Classes and Receive a Refund and Without a “W” Appearing on Transcripts
- February 4 – Last Day to Add Regular Session Classes online with an Instructor issued Permission Number
- See the Academic Calendar
Spring 2018 Class Schedule in PDF format.
For more Student Services information, please visit:
- Financial Aid
- Admissions & Records
- Cashier (Bursar’s Office)
- Student Services Home
Text version of flyer:
Classes Are Filling Up!
Now Open Saturdays!
Extended Service Hours at BCC:
- Jan 16 – 27 (Mon – Thrs.) – All Enrollment Services Open 8:30 AM – 7:00 PM
- Saturdays: Jan 13 – Feb 3 – All Enrollment Services Open 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM (Counseling will only be open on Jan 20th & 27th).
- Closed 1/15/2018 for Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- All Services are open during regular business hours 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM beginning January 29, and until 7 PM on Tuesdays and Wednesdays