Priority Enrollment is By Appointment Only
- Current Students – your enrollment date will be noted in your PASSPORT Student Center under “Enrollment dates” on or after April 10, 2017.
- New & Returning Students – follow the steps in Apply & Enroll Now at BCC on submitting/re-submitting your application and what to do next.
Student Groups and Priority Registration for Summer/Fall 2017
By Appointment Only:
Mon, April 24, 2017 – Veterans. Foster Youth, CalWorks, DSPS, EOPS
Wed, April 26, 2017 – New Matriculating Students (Taking COUN 200A), First Year Experience Students, Umoja Program, Persist Program
Thur., April 27, 2017 to May 11, 2017 – CONTINUING STUDENTS
Mon., May 15, 2017 – OPEN REGISTRATION (New and Returning Students)
Mon., May 22, 2017 – HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS
Students should be able to view their enrollment appointments in their Student Center on or after April 10, 2017
Note: Some students may not have enrollment appointments for the following reasons:
- Placed on academic or progress probation or any combination thereof as defined in the Board Policies and District Administrative Procedure 4250 for two consecutive terms; or
- Has earned one hundred (100) or more degree-applicable semester units at the district.
- Please contact your Counselor or the BCC Counseling Department for further information at (510) 981-5036 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org