Get ready for the Summer 2013 Semester at Berkeley City College.
Eight-week Classes begin on Monday, June 10, 2013, and end on Thursday, August 1. Six-week Classes begin on Monday, June 17, 2013, and end on Thursday, July 25.
For online and hybrid courses, the Moodle Online Course Website for Summer 2013 will be located at http://online.peralta.edu/summer2013 – the site will be open to students at the start of the semester. Students in online courses should watch for the instructor’s welcome message in their Peralta Student Email Account inboxes. For information on activating your Peralta Student Email Account, please visit http://web.peralta.edu/it/studentemail. Instructors’ contact information for online and hybrid courses can be found on the BCC Online Education website’s listing of summer 2013 online courses.
More BCC Resources:
- PASSPORT – Current students can add classes through their student centers
- New and Returning Students – Please visit the Admissions website for information on applying and enrolling.
- Berkeley City College Bookstore – Visit the Bookstore website and check out the textbook and e-book options for your classes.
- Associated Students of Berkeley City College – Learn how to get involved in your school at the ASBCC website.
- Financial Aid – The Financial Aid website provides information on a wide variety of programs for funding your educational goals.
- Counseling Department – The Counseling website has a list of Hot Topics, FAQs, and information about drop-in counseling.
- Disabled Student Programs and Services – Please visit the DSPS website for services and programs to assist disabled students at BCC.
- Transfer and Career Information Center – Find out about transfer programs and broaden your career goals on the Transfer and Career Information Center website.
- Student Services – Check out the full set of services and programs on the BCC Student Services website
- Can’t find what you’re looking for? – Try the Site Index or the Search Tool in the upper right area of the BCC homepage.