Continuing Students: enrollment appointments will be sent by e-mail, so check your Peralta Student Email or your Passport Student Center. Enrollment appointments are based on units in the system, student education plan, matriculation and exempt non-matriculation students. Priority Registration information is provided on the Admissions & Records site.
Summer 2014 Session: Monday, June 16, 2014, to Thursday, July 24, 2014.
Fall 2014 Semester: August 18, 2014, to Friday, December 12, 2014.
You are a Continuing Student if you were enrolled in Fall 2013 or Spring 2014 classes. You are a former student if you were enrolled before Fall 2013. You are a new student if you never have attended a Peralta college – apply now!
Enrollment Fees are $46 per unit for students who have lived continuously in California for one or more years. All students are now required to use their Peralta Student Email. Official communication and messages to students, including those from instructors, will be sent only to their Peralta email.
Priority Enrollment for Continuing Students:
(enrolled in Fall 2013 or Spring 2014)
- Priority appointments for CalWORKS, DSP&S, EOPS, Foster Youth, Veteran students – begin Monday, April 7.
- Priority appointments for First Year Experience, New Matriculated Students (who have taken COUN 200), Student Athletes, and TRiO students – begin Wednesday, April 9.
- Priority appointments for Continuing Students – begin Thursday, April 10.
New, Former and High School Students:
(enrolled before Fall 2013 or never a Peralta student, or currently a high school student)
- New and former students – enrollment begins Monday, May 5.
- High school students – enrollment begins Monday, May 12.
Where To Enroll:
- Enroll on-line through your PASSPORT Student Center, or
- Enroll in person at the BCC Admissions Office, 1st floor – Summer hours (subject to change) are Mon., Tues., Thur., 8 am – 4:30 pm, and Wed., 8 am – 7 pm.