Election & Voting
Calling BCC Students!!
BCC needs you!
Student Government Applications available Monday, February 13th, 2017
Application packets available online (select the link).
If elected, you will serve your campus during the 2017 – 2018 academic year.
We invite and encourage all students to participate in this election season.
Here’s your chance to be a part of student government, and in the process:
- Gain strong leadership experience
- Be an integral part of the events and activities that occur on campus
- Advocate for your fellow students
- Bring social justice and change to your campus
- Have your voice heard and make a lasting impact on your campus
Application deadline: Thursday, March 9th,2017 @5pm (ALL documents must be turned in)
*please see candidate timeline for IMPORTANT deadlines and meetings all candidates must be aware of.
Important documents for candidates: (select hyperlinks below)
3. Petition (must also be turned in to the Campus Life Office Rm151)
4. Resumes must be submitted via e-mail to the Campus Life Director at email@example.com
5. Constitution – this is a great place to find out more about what is expected of each position
Voting will take place online will be April 3rd – 19th, 2017. – more information to come soon
There will also be 2 days to vote on campus – Please look out for updates on the dates and location
Get involved, make a positive change within the Peralta Community College District, and on your campus.