2015 Self Evaluation Report
Berkeley City College’s 2015 Self Evaluation Report is viewable in its entirety and downloadable below as sections.
The 2015 Self Evaluation Report has been prepared in accordance with the Accreditation Standards, Eligibility Requirements, and Commission policies provided by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges (ACCJC). The Accrediting Team will visit BCC from March 9-12, 2015.
The Institution demonstrates strong commitment to a mission that emphasizes achievement of student learning and to communicating the mission internally and externally. The institution uses analysis of quantitative and qualitative data and analysis in an ongoing and systematic cycle of evaluation, integrated planning, implementation, and re-evaluation to verify and improve the effectiveness by which the mission is accomplished.
- Standard IA – Mission
- Standard IB – Improving Institutional Effectiveness
- Standard I Evidence (Alphabetical Order)
- Standard I Evidence (By Page Number)
The institution offers high-quality instructional programs, student support services, and library and learning support services that facilitate and demonstrate the achievement of stated student learning outcomes. The institution provides an environment that supports learning, enhances student understanding and appreciation of diversity, and encourages person and civic responsibility as well as intellectual, aesthetic, and personal development for all of its students.
- Standard IIA – Instructional Programs
- Standard IIB – Student Support Services
- Standard IIC – Library and Learning Support Services
- Standard II Evidence (Alphabetical Order)
- Standard II Evidence (By Page Number)
The institution effectively uses its human, physical, technology, and financial resources to achieve its broad educational purposes, including stated student learning outcomes, and to improve institutional effectiveness.
- Standard IIIA – Human Resources
- Standard IIIB – Physical Resources
- Standard IIIC – Technology Resources
- Standard IIID – Financial Resources
- Standard III Evidence (Alphabetical Order)
- Standard III Evidence (By Page Number)
The institution recognizes and utilizes the contributions of leadership throughout the organization for continuous improvement of the institution. Governance roles are designed to facilitate decision that support student learning programs and services and improve institutional effectiveness, which acknowledging the designated responsibilities of the governing board and the chief administrator.
- Standard IVA – Decision-Making Process
- Standard IVB – Board and Administrative Organization
- Standard IV Evidence (Alphabetical Order)
- Standard IV Evidence (By Page Number)